Our Festival is mainly run by volunteers, which is why we need of a lot of support!
If you would like to help out, please register here: Get involved
Regardless of if you want to help out for one, two, or all three days – anyone who identifies with plant-based living is welcome! But don’t worry – it’s not all hard work – food and fun are also a big part of things.
At the Festival you can get involved in the following areas:
- Setup the Festival area on Friday, dismantle the Festival area on Sunday: You will help with the setting up and dismantling of the stalls and seats.
- Directing cars/driveway: You will guide exhibitors and their vehicles to their parking slots.
- Beverages Stall: You will help sell beverages to thirsty visitors.
- Milk stall: You will be presenting examples of how diverse, tasty, and varied milk alternatives are.
- Lecture tent: You will help our team in the lecture tent with preparations, technical support, and taking care of our speakers.
- Bouncing castle: You will supervise the bouncing castle and ensure that no kid falls off.
- Supervision of the square/waste management: You will collect garbage in order to ensure that the square stays nice and clean.
- Children’s tent: You can show your artistic talents and paint the faces of our small visitors.
- Tombola: You will sell tombola tickets and distribute the prices. Your reward: many smiling faces.
- The Workshop Tent: You will help to run a smoothly functioning workshop tent.
Contact us via helfen[at]veganes-sommerfest-berlin.de. Thank you!